Amazon was very proud to announce that their Kindle Fire HD is the best selling, the most often gifted and the most desired product in the category of several million products. This tablet came into the market around 16 weeks ago and since than records excellent results.
The Kindle Fire HD is on fire, from a sales perspective. The online retail giant reported that they were rated #1 in customer service by ForeSee and sold over 26.5 million items ordered on their peak day. The Kindle Fire HD continues to be their #1 seller across all product categories.
Kindle Fire HD first look
Here are also few other highlights recorded at Amazon in the previous period:
- Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle hold the top four spots on the Amazon worldwide best seller charts since launch.
- Cyber Monday 2012 was the biggest day ever for Kindle sales worldwide.
- Christmas Day was the biggest day ever for digital downloads across Amazon’s selection of over 23 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games.
- The most gifted Kindle book during the holiday season was “The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail-but Some Don’t,” by Nate Silver.
Latest posts by Ensar Jusufovic (see all)
- ASUS Taichi 21 – An amazing concept meets an amazing device - April 10, 2013
- Best selling 7 inch tablet – Kindle Fire HD - January 20, 2013
- Handy Android tablet tips and tricks - January 17, 2013